Superior Technology by Wellisair
Wellisair is a patented device with a disruptive and innovative technology to disinfect, purify and clean the air and surfaces with nature’s own mechanisms.
Wellis air uses advanced technology that effectively generates and expands Hydroxyl Radicals (HO) that by oxidation substantially eliminates virus, bacteria, allergens, moulds, odours, and VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) up to 99%
Using Military Defence Technology
Using OH (Hydroxyl radicals) in the atmosphere, Military Defence developed this technology in the 1970s for CBR (Chemical/Biological Radiological) warfare. It was commercialized in the 1990s in European hospitals and shows excellent results in the removal of harmful substances such as bacteria, germs and viruses, harmful gases, mold and respiratory allergens that cause a contaminated environment.
- Removes 99.9% of all hazardous elements including viruses, bacteria, and mold!
- Eco-friendly purifying using nature’s air purifying principles!
- Wellisair air disinfection purifier generates abundance of the natural air purifying substance OH, at an eco-friendly level of clean area
- (8,000,000~10,000,000/CC), by adopting nature’s air cleaning methods
Wellisair ’s Excellent Disinfection!
Microbial Decontamination- Pathogens (bacteria, viruses), House dust, mites, droppings, Allergens (pet dander, pollen), mold (fungi, spores)
Deodorization control- Cigarette odour, food, sewage smell, pet odours
Removal VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)- Formaldehyde, toluene, benzene
50% + of pathogenic bacteria reduction overall. Detected pathogenic bacteria Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, purulent streptococcus, Streptococcus pneumoniae
You can run the unit 24/7 without worrying about electricity cost.
Wellis can clean air for 24 hours using 3.6 Watts per hour, which is 0,22 €/month, and 2,64 €/year in about 50㎡ area of space.
Anyone can easily and conveniently replace the cartridge with one touch.
You can enjoy top performance if you replace the cartridge every 3 months.
Wellisair is an extremely versatile product that can be used to purify and disinfect spaces in a wide range of sectors. Wellisair eliminates viruses and bacteria, reduces Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and also PM particles, which means that it can be used for a number of different purposes:
- Health sector: multiple tests have been carried out on different pathogens in order to certify the effectiveness of the Wellisair desinfection effect, for example:
- Virus: Rotavirus and Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Bacteria Gram “+”
- Bacteria Gram “-”
The results obtained show a 90-99% elimination rate and Wellisair has been especially tested in healthcare spaces such as waiting rooms, operating rooms, emergencies, beauty centres, residences, dentists, etc.
- Food industry: from the beginning of the food production cycle, purifiers are required to eliminate VOCs and odours derived from farms, fertilizers, processing or packaging centres, etc. Wellisair reduces around 95% of Formaldehydes, ammonia and atmospheric particles derived from these activities in a relatively short time.
- Food preservation: the Wellisair oxidation effect eliminates components such as Ethylene which are present in the air and accelerate the ripening process of fruit and vegetables. This process allows food to be stored longer and thus avoiding any possible economic losses caused by food spoilage.
- Laboratories: in the same way that Wellisair is an optimal accessory for use in the health sector, such as in analysis clinics or for any research projects dealing with viruses and/or bacteria, it can also be used to create a clean and pollutant-free space for an optimum environment in which to obtain accurate test results
- Veterinary: there is a high concentration of microorganisms found in veterinary centres due to all the animals that come to visit. That is why incorporating a Wellisair unit in these kinds of centres will help to avoid any possible contagion between animals, whilst keeping the visiting rooms clean and disinfected.
- Buildings (private sector): people spend a large portion of their day at work which means that placing a Wellisair unit in offices and administrative centres can provide a clean work environment that is free of allergens, viruses and bacteria, offering an excellent and improved air quality for everyone.
- Public spaces: there are numerous spaces where high concentrations of people tend to congregate, for example; shopping centres, cinemas, public administration buildings, waiting rooms or gyms. Wellisair can be used to eliminate locker room odours and keep surfaces free of any allergens and pathogens for a cleaner and more pleasant space.
- Schools and kindergartens:one of the main places where higher rates of infections tend to occur is in educational centres, which makes it especially necessary to keep classrooms, bathrooms, and dining rooms free of pathogenic microorganisms or any possible allergens. Wellisair technology has been tested on Coxsackievirus (hand-foot-and-mouth) with a 99% elimination rate in just a few hours.